Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Project Clymene - Dev Blog #3

So, yesterday was an interesting day. I began trying to figure out a melody for the main theme, and I thought of something. However, when I finished that idea, I realized that it didn't actually fit well as a main theme, but it sounded really good. So I decided to use that track at the escape phase. It was intense and fast-paced, and I didn't have that in mind for the main theme, so it fits way better this way. I'll be uploading the tracks on Soundcloud when the Beta Jam, so you can also hear them. But first, let's finish this game.

And that's it for now... I was only focused on this track all day, so there's nothing much to talk about. Hopefully I can finish the tracks today, so that I can help Edude with the programming.

-Goombazo

No comments:

Post a Comment